Why are you creative? - Interview with Nina Hagen
- Series: Why are you creative
The series present the inspiration and motivation of the most creative people worldwide who are active in the most diverse disciplines such as the arts, design, architecture, film, literature, photography, fashion, music, politics, science, business and religion. "Why are you creative“ compares these points with the individual’s creativity.
Hermann Vaske went on a worldwide trip in order to get behind the reasons of creative work: From Jim Jarmusch to Roman Polanski, from Michail Gorbatschov to Nelson Mandela, from Helmut Newton to Herbert Grönemeyer, from Bono to David Bowie, from Salman Rushdie to Günter Grass, from Christoph Schlingensief to Vivienne Westwood, from Stephen Hawking up to the Dalai Lama.
They all gave their very personal answer to the question "Why are you creative?", and they are all presented here on 2010LAB.tv.
Foto: (c) Holger Maass
- Why are you creative? – An interview with Christoph Schlingensief
- Why are you creative? – Interview with David Hockney
- Feldstärke International – Why are you creative?
- Why are you creative? Interview with Werner Herzog
- Interview: Fashion Designer Constanze Alef of Freds Bruder
- London calling: creative head Corinna Warm on furniture design
- The art of living together: Cities and Diversity
Go to channels: