One month in Marxloh - Een Mand Marxloh
One month in Marxloh – that sounds like a threat… but is just an interdisciplinary Dutch art project.
New in Marxloh: two artists from Rotterdam with their Dutch guests who leave after a month and make room for the next ones.
The artists let the trendy neighbourhood inspire them – their creative output will be exhibited in Marxloh in December 2010.
An art project Made in Holland
Kim and Arnoud from Rotterdam live in one of the nicer old buildings in the Creative.Quarter and share two floors (100 square metres each) with their guests.
This picture perfect accommodation is located at the industrial idyll Schwelgernpark.
So far, two guests have already been there, taking their overwhelming impressions home, reflecting them, revising them visually, and turning them into a piece of art finally.
Attention, creative people:
The Creative.Quarter Marxloh develops pretty fast – soon, there won’t be any vacancies left!
More about Marxloh:
- made in marxloh, sell in turkey - Simon Evans on Duisburg-Marxloh
- Der Pott - made in Marxloh
- Reclaim the Brachland-Party - change through brave ideas
- Cartoons are taking over
- Creativity @ the crossroads
- Wolfgang Waldner: "Creative quarters cannot be realised without local players"