FELDSTÄRKE INTERNATIONAL – places for creativity
At the end of January, PACT Zollverein was host of AGORA 2010/FELDSTÄRKE INERNATIONAL for one week. 44 students from Germany, Los Angeles, Paris and Istanbul developed and presented different projects on social urban and artistic topics in a transdisciplinary cooperation.
Artists and creative met and developed joint projects within the framework of AGORA 2010. In doing so, the players could get to know each other, present their ideas and further develop them. PACT Zollverein was able to present itself as place for creativity.
The exchange will continue with two more stops in Paris and Istanbul within the course of this year with the goal to create a sustainable network between artists, educational institutions and organisers.
A report from AGORA 2010/Feldstärke International of Tanzplan Essen 2010 in collaboration with PACT Zollverein, the city of Essen and CENTQUATRE Paris.
- Why are you creative? Interview with David Hockney
- Feldstärke International – Can you learn to be creative?
- Why are you creative? Transmediale.10
- Feldstärke International – Why are you creative?
- Patrice Chéreau – Why are you creative?
- Why are you creative? Interview with Werner Herzog
- Feldstärke International - How do artists support themselves?
Go to channel: