EMSCHERKUNST.2010 - ooze 02
- Series: EMSCHERKUNST – art & landscape
2003, architects Eva Pfannes and Sylvain Hartenberg started their office Ooze Architects, with offices in Paris and Rotterdam. They work in the crossover area of architecture and landscaping, between arts and design. They have created an art installation for EMSCHERKUNST.2010 dealing with the primary characteristic of the Emscher island, the water in all its various conditions as wastewater, sewage, industrial or even drinking water.
At first sight, the joint project Between the Waters – The Emscher Community Garden by Marjetica Potrč and Ooze Architects reminds you of an artificially created kitchen garden. The Emscher is connected with the Rhein-Herne-Canal symbolically and factually by a strip of ornamental and useful plants which is circa 150 meter long.
Marjetica Potrč is an artist and architect. She mainly focuses on the problems of big cities and metropolises, their changing appearances and fringes.
- 100 young talents in Brussels
- CREO 2009 – Award for Edward de Bono
- Why are you creative? - Nina Hagen im Interview
- Skate the Turntables - Boardsportkultur in Moers
- Emscherkunst.2010 - Mark Dion 01
- Emscherkunst.2010 - wild island Gelsenkirchen
- Emscherkunst.2010 - artist inspection / part 3
- Emscherkunst.2010 - artist inspection / part 4
- Thirsty for publishing
- TEDXRDAM: Ideas worth spreading comin´ to town
- Verwaltung oder Entfaltung? Ein Kommentar zum Kulturstandort Ruhrgebiet
Go to channels: