Death by Scrabble (CH 2008. Barbara Seiler)
A middleaged couple plays Scrabble every day. They hate each other. He begins to express his rage using the words he lays down on the board. What he doesn`t know is, that his wife also has a certain power. Who will win the game?
DEATH BY SCRABBLE
CH 2008. R,B: Barbara Seiler. K: Christine Munz. S,M: Brian Burman. P: Zürcher Hochschule der Künste. D: Valerie Cuenod, Venus Madrid u.a. 7' 19''
Barbara Seiler was born in East Germany, in a small city called Eisleben. She and her family moved around a lot, because her parents worked in theatre. She finished school in 1989, the year of »the big change« in GDR. Barbara Seiler travelled the world, lived in Zürich, Los Angeles and Berlin, where she did her degree as a journalist. She worked for several big newspapers and for seven years as a cultural journalist for Swiss Television. At the moment she is finishing her master's degree in film directing at Zürcher Hochschule der Künste.
- DEATH BY SCRABBLE (2008, 7')
- MAKING OF TRAVIATA IM HAUPTBAHNHOF (2008, 40')
- LANDSCHAFT IN BEWEGUNG – DER FOTOGRAF HANS DANUSER (2008, 52')
- DIE WOLKENFRAU – ULRIKE LOHMANN, ATMOSPHÄRENFORSCHERIN (2008, 13')
- TANZ INS GLÜCK (2008, 17')
- FLÜCHTIGE RÄUME (2006, 52')