Creative People - Members of the creative industry in London
Which strategies are trend-setting and don’t lose their validity but gain momentum? At the most important conference of the British creative industry, the National Creative Industries 09 (NCI09), politicians such as the British Minister for Creative Industries Sion Simon held a debate on the planned measures with other players of the creative industry.
We were on site and talked to the creative and decision-makers such as Bernd Fesel, Project Manager for the City of Creativity RUHR.2010 GmbH and Leo van Loon, Managing Director of the Creative Factory in Rotterdam and economist Mark Selby, Vice President for Multimedia, Nokia Corporation, about their personal creativity and how you can promote it.
- NCI09 - Creative Economy
- CREO 2009 – award for Edward de Bono
- Ruhr Residency in the Creative Factory Rotterdam
- Made in marxloh, sell in turkey - Simon Evans on Duisburg-Marxloh
- The "U“ building in Dortmund: future-bound
- How about a mail-box in Rotterdam? Ruhr Residency - the new creative think tank in the Netherlands
Go to channels: